Thai, Asian, Bar
$ $ $
- Loud and crowded with mediatown professionals on the mating path. The Thai-ish street food is tame and inoffensive, though. So have a drink!
- Reserve the back room for a private party. Cocktails come in LITERS. Try the Stormy Mule and the Nashi-Citrus Fizz. Smallish portions of delicious food.
- The Vietnamese Braised Wagyu Beef is simply mouth-watering.
- son-in-law eggs: soft boiled with sweet yellow bean tamarind sauce and fried shallots. Yummm
- Order a Tokyo Cup - great cocktail
- Great food and great service! Don't listen to reviews and just try it yourself, you wont regret it!
- Great room and lighting. Slick service. Chef's selections the only way to go if you have time. Wine list is superb
- No wait for a 7:30 reservation. Loved the Vietnamese pancake, chicken stirfry, and twice-cooked duck!
- Vegetarian massaman is revelatory and delicious.
- Crab and chicken salad a great light summer dish. Try the son-in-law eggs too.
- Pickletini and other creative libations. Cool contemporary menu featuring some interesting merging of cuisines. Great service, hip vibe.
- amazing food, drinks and service. try the son in law eggs and the crab and chicken salad.
- Very small portions but amazing deserts!
- The sea bass is delicious! Great service as well!
- Heaps of Aussies here at all times
- West Village: Food from $8-15.. and enjoy their Summer Party brunch this season.
- really nice bartender. ask for the "paloma".
- Great and fresh Thai food. Get the mango sticky rice !! Thou acoustic is not the best - hard to hear. But love the environment . Recommend the one-biters and the papaya salad is good but spicy
- Sometimes, classic is best. Go bold and call for a BULLDOG Gimlet.
- Sweet and sour pork ribs are amazing