5339 W Market St
Greensboro, NC 27409
- The best!! Chili cheese juicy burger with mustard and onions, yummy! ;) ribeye steak with cheese eggs, hash browns and grits is my regular. LoL I'm a fat girl on the low...
- Don't go to IHOP, Denny's or any of those chains. This Diner is the Best. Our US congressional representative shows up whenever he is in town.
- Get the buffalo wings
- Get any sub with French fries and drink for only $5.99. Now that's what we are talking about :)
- What Crownie said!
- Their chicken sub is great.
- Food good. Wait staff have bad attitudes
- Great food, fast service!!
- Monday- Thursday Specials now. Come check them out.
- Great food for cheap!!!
- The best pecan waffles ever!
- Everything is good, chili cheeseburger its awesome. Steak and eggs for breakfast, or lunch... Or dinner lol awesome. Wings are extra saucy, love that. And they are open 24 hours, can't beat that.
- Met the mayor while I was here. He was outside shaking hands and signing autographs. Weird guy...
- Waitresses are camera shy.
- Breakfast specials Mon-Fri starting at $1.99
- 2 pancakes, 2 eggs & 2 bacon for $3.95 OR $4.49 with waffle .L