Electronics, Camera Store, IT Services
- Don't expect to get any service unless you're buying a big ass tv
- good place to compare prices on all sorts of electronics
- Worst customer service I've ever experienced at any Best Buy.
- Customer service sucks here
- waited 10 minutes in line with only 2 registers open while other blue shirts walkes around. Cool.
- They are CLUELESS in here!!! No knowledge of their products and what they sell...
- Went to buy ipads for my team. Asked for 4 and was immediately told I could not pay for all of them with the same credit card. It is their store policy. I took my business elsewhere.
- Best buy is a good store. I will never forget it. Hope I come back to visit any time soon.
- Service is horrible. Avoid this place and go to another location.
- always get the black tie protection on your cell phone!
- They no longer sell cds so it's just electronics. Used to be my go to spot for buying hot music.
- Wow this place has changed since I worked here .. still cant beleive it
- Join us Thursday, December 12, 2013 from 5-10PM at Best Buy Alpharetta for the Ultimate Gamers Showdown. More info: http://bit.ly/BBYGamersAlpharetta
- Very helpful and great customer service.
- Coworker had to call the store from inside to get any type of customer service. You could wander around for hours and no one will appear.
- Poor customer service no matter how much money you spend there.
- Useless staff. They don't know where simple PC accessories might be located or if they have them.
- This place is crazy busy, but the store GM, George, really understands customer service and is a pretty stand up guy.
- Worst customer service of any electronics retailer.
- Customer service is God awful. Everyone seems like they hate their job and the mobile debt will hound the hell out of you to buy Black Tie protection. They don't understand NO.