Arts & Crafts
- The design ideas here are wonderful. I stop here everytime I come to Vermont.
- Make sure you check out the production area to the left and back from the store.
- So many mugs and bowls. Check out The Original.They sell their own pottery as well as from external providers. Second quality goods are cheap but still worth a visit/purchase.
- The classic mid century designs like the trigger mugs.
- Head around back to the factory for a quick look at where all the pottery is made. Who knows, maybe you'll see Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze's ghost.
- The midnight madness wasn't too bad.
- Be sure to peruse the "Seconds" section for discounted pieces. Small imperfections, but still beautiful.