Coffee Shop, Vegetarian / Vegan, Tea Room
7:00am - 6:00pm
7:00am - 6:00pm
- Red-headed barista (not a drink) is perfect
- Bring in your own mug/cup and get a small coffee for a dollar or a large for two. Saving fifty cents a day could add up fast if you come here as often as I do. Haha.
- Quirky, cool little coffee shop. Free wifi. Bring your own cup, get a discount.
- Bring in your own cup, and a cup of coffee is only $1. Try the marble or lemon loaf cakes, they're amazing.
- Great neighborhood spot. Easily one of my favorite cafes in Philly. Great bagel sandwiches and assortment of treats alongside their drinks. Sit down with wifi or take it to go!
- Cute little cafe. The vegan or gluten-free snacks are worth a try!
- Vegan brownies are the bees knees. They make it work with some amazing icing that doesn't miss the milk and eggs.
- The Vanilla Syrup is homemade & delicious in any drink hot or cold!
- Cute neighbourhood cafe, lovely staff. Only got coffee but the bagels were selling fast as well!
- Local coffee spot near my house its amazing.
- They serve old city coffee and the food is good.
- Butter Toasted Baggett with a smooth Macciato! & Tyrone loved the water and crums! Lol
- Feta bagel & coffee
- Don't expect to be able to get any work done here. The employees and their friends sit around talking loudly to each other and singing with no regard for the paying customers.
- Stoner, worker lady was very calm.
- friendly staff & yummy ice coffee.
- Great coffee. Cash only.
- My favorite local coffee spot. Get the cream cheese & avocado on a bagel for sure!
- Coffee is great, service is fast, especially if you get Mackenzie!
- Great drinks! Way better than starbucks, and great atmosphere, thanks Mckenzi