Ben & Jeff's Burgers and Tacos
- apparently, asking for a blowie at this establishment is frowned upon :-/
- Tried the pork, chicken, and baja fish tacos. Some of the BEST tacos I've ever had!! The chips and homemade salsa are also fantastic! I HIGHLY recommend stopping in for a bite.
- Best veggie burger I've had in a while. Cheap local beers.
- Baja fish taco and the pork quesadillas
- Skip the crazy lines at Pelican next door and hit up this beach-side window with a surf-shop vibe instead. Chicken tacos and grilled fish tacos were both outstanding.
- Baja burritos pork burritos yummy
- No a fan of the margarita. Get a beer instead and grab some food!
- Wine and beer menu. Nice little spot with 4 tables inside and some bar stools. One or two on patio. Great for to go meals on way to beach
- Baja fish taco - BEST fish taco ever!
- Amazing fish tacos! And the margarita was good too!
- A must stop for pacific city!
- Fish Tacos are great. Get them every time I'm on town.
- Get the Baja fish tacos and slushee cocktail of the day.
- Decent burgers. Super casual.
- The fries or "single burger" are pretty lacking, but if you're in the mood for a good (double) burger (or Baja Fish Taco (fried fish vs a fillet)) this is a great place to grab a bite.