Bellevue Downtown Park
10201 NE 4th St. (btwn 100th Ave. NE & Bellevue Way NE)
Bellevue, WA 98004
- The Spirit of Bellevue will take place on Sunday, Aug. 4th, at the Bellevue Downtown Park. Participants can sign up for a 12K run or a 5K run/walk. Children can participate in a Kids Fun Run.
- Find a quiet spot to read a good book. Stroll the loop, make a wish in a fountain, and bask in the cool air under its promenade of shade trees.
- 1 lap = 1/2 mile. Get a few miles in and you're good to go.
- Free movies every Tuesday night at 9 during the summer! They give out popcorn, too :D
- The parking lot at the south end fills up quickly... but Bellevue Square has a parking garage with plenty of parking directly north of the park... :)
- Don't forget to come prepared for a picnic for July 4th
- This is a giant, beautiful park but if it's raining or the summer sun is beating down, don't take kids to the playground! There is ZERO shade or cover. But shady trees elsewhere in park for a picnic!
- Ice skating is happening there for the holiday, rink is small byt worth checking out
- Great place to walk.
- Small dogs and owners hang out in the middle of the park. Awesome people!
- Get the frozen yogurt from Yogurtland and eat it here
- Grab some guilt-free frozen yogurt from Yogurtland and go for a relaxing walk in the evening.
- 1 lap = 1/2 mile. Have a good run!
- Park is really amazing. Great place to relax!
- As sponsors for Bellevue Family 4th, Symetra gets a Huge private tent and fenced in party area for employees, friends and family right in the middle of Bellevue's biggest party
- great new place for us to run around, here come the miles!
- go round the loop for 1/2 mile a few times for a great workout.
- The playground has been updated with a water feature for cooling off in the summer and plenty of shady benches for parents and kids.
- Parking is a problem.... Especially on a sunny day.... Awesome ambiance after sunset.... Totally worth it
- Beautiful park in the center of the city!