Bella Terra Shopping Center
Shopping Plaza, Mall
7777 Edinger Ave (at Beach Blvd)
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- Mention you remember the old Huntington Center, the young folk will look at you with glazed confused stare.
- If I had a drag Name, this would be it. ...Bella Terra
- Free outdoor music friday and Saturday nights, may-October :-)
- A great place for a movie/dinner combo, lots of restaurant options and large Century theater.
- If you're trying to grab sonething cheap & fast, Costco's food counter is on the outside nearby (unlike some).
- Absolutely love this place. They have everything. Restaurants, shops, theater, everything you'd want in a center, still remember what it looked like as the Huntington Center but its improved nicely.
- Smells like shit when walking past Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
- Eat at many of the restaurants and buy movie tickets for only $7.50
- Nice shopping center...food and movies!
- Live Music - Free - Every weekend at Bella Terra, Huntington Beach
- Very fun relaxing atmosphere
- Great Place to Live!
- Look at the fountain and pretend you're in Rome. Pretend real hard...
- Ten String Dream is performing today(3-6pm)! yaaa
- It's pretty shit.
- Dickens CarolersSat., Dec. 11 at 6:00 to 8:00 p.m.-->Snow forecast for tonight at 7:30 p.m. in the Amphitheater, with music
- Dogs Welcome - Customers may bring their leashed, well-behaved dogs to the common areas of Bella Terra. Rules for owners and dogs are at http://tinyurl.com/dogrules
- Take the extra time to drive to the parking structure. There is always plenty of parking there. Do yourself a favor. You need the walk.
- cheesecake factory brought me here lol . Love Bella terra
- Lots of parking near Burlington Coat Factory.