Bel Pasto Italian Restaurant
3-23A, Jalan Desa 2/2 (Desa Aman Puri)
Kepong, Kuala Lumpur 52100
+60 3-6273 5255
- Nice meal...especially mushrooms soup and tiramisu... lamb shank also good.. the lamb so soft... no need the knife to cut it...must try...
- Pretty decently priced Italian food. Mushroom soup tastes like good ole Campbell soup with added raw sliced button mushrooms. Spaghetti ala Vongole ain't too bad!
- Try the wild mushroom soup and the garlic bread! You'll never regret! Love it!
- love the place....Tiramisu cake is a must haha!
- Nice food nice service nice people ;)
- Great place
- Super late dinner...
- Highly recommended!
- They Potato sop & tiramisu is excellent Must try it!
- Spaghetti Olio... A bit spicy but it's very nice! Recommended!
- Set lunch from RM 9.90 including soup, main dish and a drink. Very worthy!
- Must have - Rissotto Funghi - excellent taste and large portion.
- come here if ur curious abt what bad Italian food tastes like
- Hawaiian pizza is nice.. Carbonara is rather overpriced though.
- Large portions of everything. Try their risotto mare and Tiramisu (pic)
- Lamb shank is super nice. Tiramisu is so smooth and the mouth could just ejaculate in orgasm. Pizza is ok, if only they could give more filling and topping. Beverages will burn a hole in your pocket.
- Pizza Del Pasto, nice....
- Good food..very satisfied
- Don't get con by their tiramisu cake. No pre-order means they're selling you by slice. RM8.90 (per slice) vs RM47 (whole cake). Not that we couldn't afford, it's not happy being ripped off!!!
- Tasteless spaghetti, nothing except spaghetti with a few slices of olive. Ordered medium well steak, came a very well done! You all are so "WELL DONE"