Middle Eastern, Falafel
405 Atlantic Ave (at Bond St)
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- In 8+ years, my favorite falafel in New York. Jordanian style. Under $5. Get it
- Solid Middle Eastern food in the heart of Brooklyn
- They bake their own pita bread. And it's super tasty
- There is a lovely garden to eat in out back.
- Best pita I've had anywhere in New York.
- Get the falafel sandwich and a lentil soup. Amazing and cheap!
- If you don't order lentil soup, you're missing out! (make sure to use the lemon!)
- Order more of the best fresh pita on earth.
- "The lambajins ($8.50) browned topping crumbles into juicy, meaty morsels with each bite, its sweet-and-savory flavor dominated by well done lamb and tomato."
- Ask for the homemade hot sauce, it is sooooo good.
- The food here is delicious and so affordable. The pitza isnt my favorite. I'd go with a falafel!
- This is my favorite place to eat in Brooklyn.
- Add hummus and feta to the falafel wrap and ask for a side of hot sauce
- Order the salad platter. It's cheap and you get to try several tasty dishes. Their pita bread is also amazing and fresh
- This is the chicken pitza, aka a pizza on pita bread. Fresh ingredients and tasty pita bread, but based on others' food I think the chicken plate is actually the way to go.
- The best pita you'll ever have. I can't describe it but it's crave worthy. Goes along with the tasty humus and killer chicken shawarma wrap.
- The best falafel, and freshest pita (you can watch them pull it out of the oven) you'll have eat. The lambijan pizza is great too.
- Get the assorted salad and a pizza pita! A great deal and a lovely garden.
- Despite what Foursquare says, it's cash only
- Make sure to specify babaganoush over hummus when you order one of the plates!! Also you get free cake dessert if you eat-in