Beacon Restaurant & Bar
$ $ $
- The wine list is extensive, featuring fine pours from New Zealand to Washington State. Pair a glass with the wood-roasted oysters covered in shallots for the perfect taste of summer.
- The afterparty for SNL on May 7, 2011 was held here. Renee Zellweger was here, as was John Mayer, who promised to take pictures with fans...as soon as he got drunk.
- Get to know the staff. Have a late lunch & to well. The next time they WILL remember you. For food, the wood toasted oysters...yummmm
- Very sllllllooooooowwwww!
- Beacon Beckons: Restaurant Review
- This undersung Midtown gem boasts some of the city's greatest bar treats - woodfired pizza and serious cocktails. Lunch prix fixe is a steal.
- One word. Beacon! We love the lunch special menu at Beacon Restaurant and Bar. Why not try it out and tell us what you think?
- In addition to having an impressive rsum featuring restaurant launches and a CIA degree, Beacon Chef Waldy Malouf is also a philanthropist and co-founder of The Windows of Hope Relief Fund.
- Porterhouse for two and souffle.
- Try the Creme Brulee
- Try the Filet Mignon & Shirred Eggs
- Normally, I am not a fan of pizza, but this place's Wild Mushroom & Red Onion Pizza is the must-try item.
- It might not be the fastest service, but the service here is great! Very enjoyable.
- Pair your meal with $10 bottomless drinks on Sundays, made a tad smoky with wood-roasted beefsteak tomatoes, or try a Dublin Mary, featuring Jameson and Guinness.
- Wood Fired Oysters are a must.
- Ths flat bread pizza and fried oysters are the best.
- Enjoy 15% off your order in celebration of the New Era Pinstripe Bowl (12.26 - 12.30)
- Biscuits and Gravy and Bottomless Bloody Mary's at Brunch!!
- The Beacon's goal is to make your event unique and memorable. They have 4 spaces to choose from with multiple packages for each! There's a deal here for everyone.
- The food was good, but we were on the mezzanine and it was so loud I could barely hear people speaking from two feet away.