Beach By Naples Pier
Naples, FL 34102
- Nice quiet beach but for Naples, I prefer Vanderbilt beach. Just saying.
- My friends take me to 13th... They say it has a younger cool vibe. Its young, trendy, fun, a drinking crowd. Water perfect, right next to pier and peaceful.
- Wear sun screen Duh! Just note to self...White sand blinding so sunglasses are good as well. Lots of old folks for swinging geezers! LOL
- Go on the pier to spot some wild dolphins nearby
- Walk the pier and you may just see some dolphins playing!
- Around midday you can see dolphins 200-400 ft on the north from the pier
- This time of the year is nice, because the snowbirds are not here to take all the spaces, be obnoxious and thinking they own the beach.
- Loved it here... Water was really calm and spotted a couple dolphins :-)
- Pick up 5 pieces of trash ad keep the beach beautiful!
- Fabulosa! No deixem de ir!!!
- Nice place to see the sunset!
- Good for sunsets. Packed for Spring Break. Avoid it if you want quiet.
- Awsome sunset!! Dolphins and good fishing spot
- Some of the most amazing sunsets I have ever seen, great place to sit and watch the end of the day!
- Naples beach is nice water is cold for my taste. Busy during Easter time as expected.make sure you have change for park meter
- Great beaches with beautiful sand. It made me remind of beautiful beaches in Big Island. :D
- Great place to swim and walk the beach
- Sunset at the pier is a.must