BD Riley's Irish Pub
Irish, Sports Bar, Fish & Chips
4:00am - 4:01am
- BD Riley's cocktails are cheap: 11 bucks for three of them. You'll feel Irish in no time.
- Get the fish and chips. They were excellent!
- Watch the Irish Game there - great atmosphere!
- This pub was disassembled near Dublin and reassembled here in Austin.
- Order a beer in an Irish accent
- Order the black bean queso and settle in to watch some football. The staff here is so friendly...
- Live trivia on Wednesday!
- Try the Chicken Tenders - Excellent beer-battered tenders with honey mustard. #crispy
- Best fish and chips in Austin!
- The Isaac Newton Grill cheese rocks! The apples on it were fabulous :)
- Order the fried pickles with a Smithwick's at the ONLY authentic Irish Pub in Austin. (Fun Fact: Bessie D. Riley is the grandmother of John Erwin - Publican Extraordinaire)
- Jalapeo deviled eggs are the best. Awesome staff. #sxsw
- The Kilkenny Irish Red is not to be missed
- Remarkable Irish pub disassembled near Dublin and now installed on 6th Street just across from the remarkable Driskill Hotel where I have always stayed since 1973. Most authentic pub in Austin.
- Ask for Andy.
- Hands down, the best corned beef and cabbage I've ever had.
- Where puppies come to get their grub and munch on. ^^ *wags and pint slurps* :9
- So the pub was actually built to spec in Dublin for this space in Austin. Then they shipped the pieces here.
- Great fish & chips. Service was OUTSTANDING
- It's St. Patrick's Day... and no Irish music. Good good food and beer though!