Bayou City Seafood & Pasta
Cajun / Creole, Seafood
- Chris is an amazing server!!
- BEST.....BETTER THAN BEST CRAWFISH!
- to DIE for crawfish.......TOTAL AUTHENTIC COON ASS STYLE!
- Try the Snapper Remington - Dishes here are named after owners dogs...
- You have to get bread pudding even if that's not your favorite thing!! We had the peach & it was wonderful!! All the fish & seafood dishes we had were great too!!
- Try the Pasta Justice - Pasta Justice: Spicy Alfredo with Shrimp, Crawfish, & Lump Crabmeat. Recommended on Fettuccine over Angel Hair.
- I miss this place:-(
- Sunday is happy hour all day and they have crawfish for $5.99/pound unless there is a drough. . Margaritas on the rocks are cheap and well, strong. You get it, during happy hour.
- Best crawfish ever!
- Try the Seafood Gumbo, huge shrimp, crawfish!
- Great food! Gumbo is amazing, most servings are huge...there will be leftovers! Also ask for the bread...it's delicious!!!
- One of the best gumbo Ive had in all my travels.
- Seafood gumbo is a must! 10/10.
- Crawfish good... gumbo good...pasta good....GOOD FOOD.
- Best gumbo in Houston besides mine. ..ask for Natalie
- Gumbo and peach bread pudding for the win!
- Ask for Glenn. Great happy hour and awesome food
- If you've tried Louisiana Crawfish... It's not that great... Crawfish was alright, too spicy though... Fried pickled though, so good!
- Try the peach bread pudding. But warn your momma first because you will try to slap her!!
- Crowded place,, the food was extremely fresh.. Love it