Whiskey Rhythm Saloon
Nashville, TN 37203
- Great bar. Church is awesome, and Emily is the nicest person in Nashville. (She made me say that). Leave a sweet tip, and tell them your friend from Chicago told you to. Love this bar.
- Surprisingly fun bar with live music, great craft beers and delicious burgers (the buns!!!).
- great cheap beer.
- Love the deck! Bartenders are nice and friendly, the happy hour is solid. I've never been during twilight hours but I'm sure it's just fine.
- Owners were super welcoming and friendly. Great staff and performer for game day!
- Fun dive bar
- The burger is delicious!
- Aaaawesome bartenders (order a Moscow mule if you like ginger beer). In general, a REALLY good atmosphere with a unreal band and games (darts, tiki toss, etc.)