Karaoke, Pizza, Dive Bar
- Not what I expected...
- Not a great place to poop since the bathroom door is missing. Whoa.
- If you sing "Don't Stop Believing" You are officially a karoke sell-out that wants the crowd to save your talentless ass!
- Watch out for Punchy. He's in the pull tabs. Pulling. Waiting. Watching.
- Cash only.
- Stop by any night of the week for a top-notch karaoke atmosphere & grab a drink from the waitress with the laugh. You'll know her when you hear her.
- Alesha is the best bartender ever!!!
- HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH
- Voted Best Karaoke by City Pages in 2011! It has a really eclectic crowd, from truckers to University students. Weekends are crowded, but not so packed you can't sing a song or two.
- Don't sing 'Don't Stop Believin.' For the love of Christ.
- Probably the best karaoke in the state, nay country...bless it
- Rockin good time, great staff, very attentive. Arrive early to get a table, and if you plan to sing, put your songs in early. Especially on Saturday nights. Also, cash only. ATM inside.
- Larry is one of the best Karoke singers I've ever heard! Looks like Elvis, but sings better!
- Great service and really nice staff!!!
- Geri's Cherries.
- Thats total bullshit
- Karaoke 7 days a week! Come down sunday through thursday when Mike's working, you won't regret it!
- Nothing better than happy hour at the Vegas; a Heggies Inferno pizza washed down with cheap beer while pulling tabs and listening to Karaoke. Good times.
- Love to dunk the tater tots in BBQ sauce!
- The friendliest staff outside of CHEERS . This bar even has a Carla only she's funnier! This is the cheapest and funniest nite out you will ever have. Don't wear your snob appeal , it's not welcome!