VB Chocolate Bar
- Place is a hidden treasure....
- This is about as hoppin' as Cottleville gets. The El Salvador is the best brew and a great value at $5 for 24oz.
- Martinis, food, and assorted chocolates were all yummy. You can't go wrong with whatever you get. Server was just okay. Barista was great.
- Great coffee and atmosphere!
- I don't think you can get better coffee in all of St. Charles. It's pricey, though. Good for dates!
- Great martinis. Fire out outside and just an all around nice place
- Best study spot ever...
- As a regular here, I can attest to the never ending quality of product and service. Totally addicted to the Smoked Banana Ice Cream. Love the fact that inamnalways remembered like a friend
- Great place!
- The Moscato D'Asti vietti is delish!!
- Just finished meeting to wonderful lovely ladies Miss Cassandra and Miss Kelley. Radio Show on Concussions.