Bar, Rock Club
- Bathroom absolutely stinks!
- Clint is awesome! Best place to play if you are in a band and love your booze!
- It's amazing what they are doing for the local music scene. I have seen some amazing people play here.
- Lots of great live music. July 17th, PrettyGirlHateMachine is live with their second album release party. Be there.
- Love the live local bands that play here.
- Great place to catch a show, but the bartenders tend to be assholes
- So you love live music, huh? Head on over to Nitefall on the River, located at Simon Estes Amphitheater to see great concerts. Slightly Stoopid & Atmosphere perform 8/4.
- Generally well mixed sound, but bring some ear plugs because chances are it will be loud enough for a full crowd but a barely populated show.
- Mantis Pincers rule!!!
- up and under hall of fame mary murals
- Cranberry vodka. $2. 'Nuff said.
- Tickets for nearly every show are available through tikly.co (co, not com).
- Don't get a bloody Mary here; there pretty bad!
- Sooooo many hipsters. I'm gonna puke.
- "Merch is generally upstairs and bathrooms are behind the stage - take the ramp to the right of the stage. Men's room is at the top of the ramp, women's room is down the hall." -We Are The Union
- Hey Love Army! You just missed me on tour but you can check out Everybody vs U & Me on iTunes with the link below. Follow me on Foursquare to find out when I'll be back in town!!
- Hey Everyone!! Coming into town June 12 with Parachute & Hugo!! Be sure to come out and pick up your FREE download of Everybody vs. U & Me from OfficialDamato.com.
- Close quarters, but a lot of fun to see your favorite band up close and personal! Plus, there are some secret booths upstairs by the bands merchandise.
- Stage isn't very tall so hope you don't find yourself standing behind a tall person. If the shows going to be packed, get there early to find a good spot.
- I have played here before. Nice venue.