144 Demontluzin Ave Apt F (Second St)
Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520
- Magic hat number nine my favorite!
- Pizza in Bay St. Louis after a full day of cruisin the coast with 8,000 other hot rods and classic cars.
- Free draft beer until the keg runs out during Saints games
- Make sure you try the Big Wench
- Great little hole in the wall place with a huge outside area.
- Very cool place. Great owners and staff. Just s few blocks off the beach.
- Bring cash or prepare to use the ATM
- Trivia on Thursday night at 8:00 PM
- Great draft selection!! Pizza is awesome!! Trivia on Thursday nights!!!
- Pizza and draft selection
- There is no rum at the Pirate Bar, but lots of outside seating!
- Popeye bread is AWESOME! Top notch pizza and 13 craft beers on tap! Don't miss this little hole in the wall if you're in town!
- Pizza is great!!
- Spinach bread was excellent!
- best pizza ever
- The pizza is amazing, the Popeye bread is a must. Both go great with the Southern Gentleman.
- Get The Ugly!