50's Prime Time, Hollywood Studios (Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Look for bartender Dave - best guy in the world...
- Omg dave is here!
- Get the Penut butter and jelly milkshake!!
- Dave the bartender rocks! :-)
- Dave does indeed rock.
- I agree David is the best.
- Try a Tom Collins! They have a special sour mix UNIQUE to this lounge on Disney property. It also makes a great margarita! - Alena and Dave keep us coming back trip after trip! Great drinks 'n service
- Dave really is the best bartender!!
- Don't come here expecting a grown-up bar. Kids everywhere. Including taking up dang near every bar stool. Crying' shame, and it slows the service considerably.
- Ask for Julie! She keeps the drinks coming and calls you baby doll (too cute)! Also you can order a full meal at the bar :)
- Have to agree with all the Dave love going on here.
- One of the absolute best places to eat on Hollywood Studios! Has the same menu as Prime Time Cafe next door, but here you don't need a reservation. Sit at the bar for great advice on what to do/see!
- Dave is the best! Great drinks and great service!
- The tips don't lie. Sit with Dave he's the best
- Kids everywhere, quite annoying actually. It's a bar, not a babysitting service.
- Julie rocks
- Dave rocks....
- PB&J shake is delicious! So are the alcoholic beverages.
- Red stag lemonade made by David! Best bartender at the Tune In Lounge!
- Order a pia colada!!!! Enjoy the 50's look