Tractor Brewing Company
1800 4th St NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
- TBC guest wifi password: getplowed1999
- Try half berry cider and half wheat. Dreamboat. Cheers
- The quality sucks and the taste sucks . I thank the GODS that I live near Marble brewery . Marble is the home of the Best IPA in ALBQ. Tractor is a home brewer trying play with the big boys Failed.
- You MUST try the barley wine and who doesn't like the 2pac Cali red! Love this place :)
- A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!! Best Brewery in town!
- Even if youre not big into beer, there is plenty of good stuff here.
- Good beer but the service is bad. Friday night should be more than 2 people working especially when you are slammed .
- Come for one of their fun events like Karaoke and pick up a pint or two of the Berliner Weisse. Fun spot!
- If you're sick of hoppy IPAs, get the Farmer's Red Tan Ale, a smooth classic Scottish ale with a mix of sweet and berry flavor. Delicious! There's also free wi-fi and there is no wifi password needed.
- Great atmosphere, good selection of beers.