- WiFi password: 27415365
- Don't eat the Fish & Chips! Really bad. Wedges, not chips, with a weird coating. Fish was fresh, but batter was not good. Only thing they didn't mess up was a portion of beans (I'd asked for peas!).
- Ok they don't have a lot of beer 'on tap' here. Came here for the football & the atmosphere is terrible, several screens but no commentary & just music. Staff are friendly but the food is pretty bad.
- The Monster Burguer is a must try, the best burguer in the North of Taiwan!!!
- Waitress are hottttt
- Try some fries with all sorts of toppings including the delicious cheese and gravy.
- Good place to hang out with friends and get some drinks. Beer has special price at some specific period of times.
- Does not have English beer on tap, does have beer served in English pubs which is not the same. Has wifi
- Traditional British style Pub. Not so much a place for craft beer taster, only serves full pints. Some imports like Belching Beaver on can/bottle.
- n a more casual style, Taipeis Only Real Pub (as the pub likes to calls itself) might be a good alternative for all beer lovers.
- Beer beer beer
- Great place with a western mood
- great place to hang out and play some pool or even darts
- It's an expat sports pub. T-shirt, loud voices, beer, filling food.
- On Thursdays, service is significantly slow/ all over the place. Food is good, though.
- The place to be !! Classic nachos I am lovin it. Best mojitos and Long Island must try
- Don't go for the sports viewing as they do not put on commentary
- Very poor service. Food is ok. Terrible service. The bartender literally threw the change and receipt to me. I'm not the only one complaining about their attitude. Will never go there again.
- Monday Burger night is the best. And if u come earlier during happy hour 5-8pm it's even better.