- Nachos are the best in town. Only 5 bucks from 4-7 during happy hour.
- If you come here when they have the beaver red ipa, it has a home brew taste to it, either yeast fermented too warm or some sort of infection
- Worst DJ in the world. Seriously.
- Great place to hang out and get a Moscow mule.
- Crab cake burger and breakfast combo both were very good. Service was decent too
- Get the combo platter for a nice selection of ribs, chicken, and pork.
- New menu, tables and furnishings!
- Good local bar on the ave aside from Gingerman.
- You can draw on the tables !!
- side of cornbread is not worth $5, you only get one piece and it's mediocre at best.
- The Pulled Pork sandwich is good! Wings too!
- Budweiser draught $2 for Happy Hour M-F 4-7P