Brewery, American, Pub
- The garlic fries here are ridiculous. Serious, they are a must!
- Get in a game of air hockey on the deck overlooking the Russian River... maybe a beer too.
- The back patio is a beautiful place to sit and have some beers. They don't sell pitchers; only pints.
- Bring your dogs and grab a pint on the patio.
- Order some food!
- Pulled pork nachos with homemade chips hit the spot
- Pet friendly my ass, this place makes you feel like a pariah for owning a dog. I don't need to be penned in a chicken pen and ignored with no bussing, and asked to leave when everyones' dog barks.
- Free wifi: El Stumpo. Password: hornitos
- If you like beer, the Rat Bastard is the one everyone will Iike, but the Blimey the Wanker is the one you will actually enjoy.
- Their own IPA is solid - certainly a viable alternative to Racer 5.
- Enjoy a beer on the patio with a view of the river!
- Really cozy place with a nice patio and good beers.
- Great place for a wedding rehearsal dinner!
- 12 years strong we head up to stumpy own for their annual beer festival. I wish it was not so he's to go as friends are not able to go. Great event and great place to eat/drink!
- Near the river, great outdoor space.
- Beautiful views along the river.
- Fun spot and host of the brew fest
- Great ambiance next to the river! Play some pool, grab a bite and head down for a dip! Dog friendly too.
- Good beer.
- The local Rat Bastard Pale Ale was great. So was the finger food.