The Strand Beer Café
- Great place to hang out with friends. Check their beers - brewed in their own brewery. Pale ale is my favorite right now.
- Local craft beer. Peanuts and samples for free. Hard to find but that, in my opinion, adds character to the place. Mainly foreign patrons. Bartenders are friendly. Brunch on Sundays. Cheap pizza.
- Honey Porter is great
- Excellent variety of craft beers made with passion and pride.
- Just tried the coffee and that is a good coffee!!
- WUYANG IPAPumpkin Spice Ale
- Super good craft beer! You can watch football here.
- The Xurry Porter is good, especially considering the only othere dark beer choice so far has been knock off Guinness, but the American farmhouse ale tastes less like a golden ale and more like a weiss
- Wifi password-draftbeer