Station Tap Room
- Great selection!
- Colby Dix plays on Fridays... always a fun show.
- B. Jacques-free bar, so refreshing.
- chili was outstanding
- Mount Snow Vernal-Weiss is real good.
- Amazing selection of excellent micro and nanobrews, right in the Mount Snow Base Lodge.
- Stay away from the Yellow Snow IPA even if you are intrigued by it's name.
- Pleasantly surprised by a great beer selection at a ski resort bar! Don't drive anywhere else after skiing, head upstairs to the Station Tap Room! Mt Snow even has two exclusives brewed just for them!
- Mt Snow Bear Trap, new delicious 8%er made by the folks at Harpoon. I recommend
- Great beer selection! Try a Red Seal Ale
- The beer selection is amazing, but this bar is shooting itself in the foot with a lack of seating and space, it can't handle more then 60 people in the entire place.
- Great Bloodys! Pete at the bar is kool!
- Try the Bahn Mi
- Founders IPA not bad
- Congrats! You escaped The Bruce Jacques Routine! Treat yo'self.. but carefully as the beers strong enough to make you blind. Protip: Grab a spoon from downstairs & ask them to make you a black & tan.
- The Harpoon Bear Trap Belgian is awesome.
- The brewed by Harpoon Beartrap Brown Ale is amazing!
- Look for the 4-foot Jeff Simpson Head, appearing during the 2012-2013 ski season.
- Not a very large lunch menu and the run out of some of the main sandwiches
- try the Black Diamond RyePA - made by Northshire Brewery just for Mount Snow - while it lasts. Small batch awesomeness!