Spring Street Tavern
Dive Bar, Bar, American
- Bloody mary's are the best in town!! Seriously!!
- Best bar in northeast
- We love Spring Street Tavern because it has a Cheers-like atmosphere... but with more shots! Swing by and ask Emily to make you an Alcuccino--This coffee/Absolut vodka mixture is absolutely delish!
- Monday & Tuesday are dollar tacos untilled 9pm
- Excellent Bloody Mary bar on weekends. Great bar food. Veggie options too!
- Patio dog friendly.....sweet wings too!
- Buffalo wings are amazing. Blue cheese is amazing. Sweet potato fries are amazing. BBQ chicken wrap is amazing. And dot forget the bloody bar. Everything was excellent!
- great breakfasts, and bloody mary bar on saturdays (tons of garnishes - including pepperoni!)
- The chicken wings are the bomb!!! The staff are Great!! The blue chz is thinner!!! Please go back to the thicker stuff!!! ;-)
- Best bar in NE
- Chuck is a great bartender
- Breakfast is amazing!! service is kinda slow tho, but the food is so good you'll wait.
- GREAT Bloody Bar on Sat/Sun. Everything you'll ever need.
- The girl loved her ruben and her side salad, my breakfast burrito was gigantic and homemade salsa wasn't spicy but very tastey.
- Sunday night is thecomedy at the underground bar at spring street. Lots of locals getting the funny on at thebargain price of $3 or $1 if you're in the industry. ( they don't specify which industry)
- Get the hashbrowns. The gigantic hashbrowns. With eggs on top.
- The 5.99 steak and eggs is a fine lunch.
- awesome tots and fries.
- The bar itself occasionally features DJs and karaoke, but if live music and comedy is more your style, check out Club Underground, offering both options Thursdays through Sundays just below the bar.
- I luv this bar an the location is awesome!!!