The Sports Garden
Bar, Beer Garden
- Do the buffet! Get more bang for your buck! :)
- $5 pitchers of long islands and kamikazies...but get here early, they're usually gone by ten!
- Slooooow service. BYOB
- The nachos were great but the wings were terrible. They were TINY and we seriously think they were out of a box. Slow service and our app was out 5 min before our entree. Super cool building though!
- Extremely slow service on a night that didn't seem that busy for such a large place!
- Poor service on a less than busy evening
- Sandwiches are big enough for 2 people. Think about splitting with another person!
- Indians upstairs
- Go a little earlier to get a 5 dollar pitcher! Worth it.
- Dont accept drinks from strangers, and be sure to use the buddy system on weekends or after games.
- Homecoming 2012 - Pregame Tailgating Party for UMD Alumni and Friends! Enjoy the Bulldog Buffet, drink specials, UMD swag giveaways and it's happening at 5:30 pm on Saturday, October 13!
- The sweet potato fries were out of this world - everyone was grabbing for more! Thank you so much for showing us what what great bar food is supposed to taste like.
- They're rude! We got there before the cover was charged, and they told us if we wanted to stay, we'd have to pay the cover. Rude!
- Terrible menu in the Sports Garden.
- There's a longgggg line
- Sweet Asian Chilli wings are AWESOME !!
- Great place with a photo booth!!!
- Fun for weddings!
- The nachos are crap, dont buy them