Spirits of Bacchus
- Try the asian nachos!
- Dominic is easily the best bartender in town. No better place on a Friday night.
- Best Friday Happy Hour is SWFL. Free tapas and drink specials Friday's 4 - 8 p.m.
- Eclectic menu which may scare you at first...but everything is fresh and well thought out! Great food! Fantastic place to have a beer and a tapas! You will not be disappointed!
- Dom's the bomb. Get here early if you want a table in the cute courtyard.
- Come for the happy hour, stay all night
- Bartender has a 'tude, get ur drinks from another bar, plenty of choices in downtown fort myers.
- Asian nachos are the best!
- Grape-Tini FTW, if you're in to that kind of thing... Good hummus too
- Great tapas and wine selection
- Perfect place to have a few glasses of wine with friends. Very cozy. I've been coming here for a few years.
- Good wine and great staff!
- Cocktails and wine is great. Good food as well. Asian nachos are great!
- The cheese platter is delicious!
- Love the "Spicy Seared Ahi Tuna" as well as the "Warm Spinach Dip"!! Yummy!!!
- Ben and Dominic treat everyone like family! The wine selection is great, but they also have a full bar. Grown up grilled cheese is one of my favorites If you want a place that is trendy but not trashy
- This place is great...sit outside or in the lounge area inside
- I would love to come here more often. The food is good and the location is unique and beautiful. Sadly, I've had exceptionally bad service every time I've come. Can't recommend.
- Claudia thinks Asian nachos go super well with rogue hazelnut.
- Ben rocks. Awesome beer, music and small plates. Patio. Great tvs