South Town Pub & Grill
Pub, Sports Bar, Bar
3707 S Kingshighway Blvd (Kingshighway Blvd at Beck)
St Louis, MO 63109
- COLD ass beer !
- Sunday service is soooooo slow. Plan on waiting an hour for food. Very understaffed
- Get your meat on with the pulled pork, lush meat perfectly mingled with burnt ends and a great match for Grandpa Grumpys slaw of cabbage. (Betha Whitlow)
- RFT 2012 Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Chicken Wings-You have to try these wings, at just 75 cents a pop! http://bit.ly/Pto7AD
- This is the real Southtown check in for 4sqaure because we know that Southtown is a compound word.
- The Mayor here is the best!
- Smoked pork Caesar salad was incredible! I can't wait to go back!
- Man they give ya a nice big glass of wine;)
- BBQ is amazing--even my KC friends agree. Order Grandpa Scrappy's Angry Beans...they're delicious, and it's fun to say.
- $2 taco tuesdays!
- Tenacious Trivia Wednesdays at 9. Its awesome!! Bring your friends!!
- Domestic buckets are a good deal! Stop by on a lazy Saturday afternoon.
- Great BBQ, you get to pick from 5 house made BBQ sauces!!
- Try the bacon explosion! It's an explosion of goodness in your mouth.
- BBQ sliders
- Bbq!!!! Service is excellent!
- Great bbq!!
- Bbq is outstanding
- Great beer selection, and a nice patio in the back, is a great place to hangout on nice weather days. The smell of great BBQ is a plus.
- The food is legit. Perfect neighborhood bar with fun and friendly staff!