Bar, Lounge, Dive Bar
- Nothing of note here. Head to Milady's.
- Nice atmosphere, sweet potatoe fries and sliders hit the spot!
- Half priced dinner on Tuesday from 6-10pm is what drew me in to this pretty standard neighborhood bar. Good for a bite to eat after work.
- Soho is also home to a host of luxury condominiums, as well as its trademark loft apartments.
- Great bartender at lunch time. Very friendly!
- Very cool atmosphere, great for chillaxing before a meal in the area.
- Simple quiet place in SoHo. The bartender was super friendly, and the beer selection was great. I had my first bud premium here.
- Ask them to play your music. They're super accommodating.
- I love their margaritas
- Ambiance, second to none.
- It's not for me.
- Due to overall unhappiness of the patrons, there is no longer a happy hour.
- A great place to be lonely.
- Nothing is good here.
- I laughed when I found out the name of the place I was in. This place should be called 'Frat Starz USA Big Time Party Face Jaegerbomb'
- Nachos don't have real cheese. Calamari no better than ok. Poor service. Want microwaved food? Come here.
- Cheap lunch deal, cheap drinks at night. Really good locale.
- If this wasn't the only bar in soho I would never go. I feel like they're still trying to figure out what the place is supposed to be: divey sports bar lounge with terrible seating
- We stay in the Soho area when visiting NYC. Great spot to have a beer and relax at the end of the day.
- Great beer selection. Amazing chicken wings!