- Muito bacana.
- Fantastic wings, awesome staff, great place to catch a soccer match. Good Guinness pour too.
- Awesome soccer bar! Must go for a World Cup game :)
- Warming up for Champions League final 2015. Bara vs Juve!
- Best place in the WORLD to watch football games...if you have too see it on TV
- Awesome wings and a great beer selection. Great for post work happy hour.
- The perfect spot for hardcore soccer fans but suggest you arrive well before match time in order to secure a seat. Friendly bartenders and decent food.
- This is your spot to watch the Houston Rockets in NYC. #RedNation
- Great place to watch sports and actually eat decent food. I advise making a reservation especially on game days
- Happy Hour ends at 7 pm as of January 2018!
- Lively sports venue that gets crowded
- Good for a hearty beer with friends or a bucket of beers watching some playoff sports
- Solid burger and impressive beer selection.
- Good for big groups. Sports bar. Good bar food and service.
- Great spot to watch sports. Its a futbol bar but they will play other sports. Extensive beer list and food menu including shrimp buns, flatbread, and pulled pork sliders. Skip the fried calamari.
- great place to escape & watch soccer in middle of work day
- Top Sportsbar. Gemtlich. Genug Fernseher . Laut genug . Das Essen ist auch gut. Die Preise sind i.O. Man sollte frhzeitig da sein. Es wird sehr voll
- Premier place to watch soccer in NYC and the home of the American Outlaws. MLS, CONCACAF Champions League, Champions League, Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A...World Cup 2018!
- Great sports bar with good selection on draft
- This is a soccer bar, but also the ultimate March Madness bar!