Brewery, Bar, Beer Garden
7:00pm - 12:00am
4:00pm - 12:00am
4:00pm - 12:00am
12:00pm - 12:00am
12:00pm - 9:00pm
- On tap during a recent visit were the 19-33 Queens Lagrrr!, a pilsner style beer with a crisp taste, and the Dean Pacific Northwest Mahogany Ale, an amber ale with more complex flavor than the 19-33.
- SingleCut has already built a devoted following thanks to its inventive brews (with a focus on lagers). And happily, many of those beers are sessionable, making them perfect alfresco drinking.
- Coming late summer 2012, the first brewery in Queens in generations will offer a tasting room and performance space. Oh, and lots of delicious beer!
- All about the Jan!! And cheese flights!
- If you live in Astoria, then there's no reason why you shouldn't buy a growler to take home. That way when you come back, beer is only $8. The 18Watt and the dark lager are insanely delicious. Nice.
- Holy Shepard's Pie!!! Sweet mushroom and beef!!! I'm living here. Done. Just keep my growler full...
- A little out of the way, but super nice and clean brewery. Lots of beer options and super friendly staff.
- The value of this place was short-lived. Just bounced their prices up 100%. $36 vs $18 for the 18 watt. Guess I'll find another place to drink....
- Great people. Amazing beer. That's what's up.
- All of their beers are fantastic, but the Billy Full-Stack and Rudy Rum-Barrel are both slam dunks.
- Thai curry chicken pie was awesome and wins the vote for best pie. But the beer outshines all. The BOB lagerrr was quite nice and buttery. Also, enjoy the wonderful bourbon barreled Rudy. Quite yummy.
- Bring your own growlers, if you have or buy one there,, to fill with hoppy amazingness! Also some cash (cc only over $20)
- Great beers nice place the best games I would highly recommend it the Jan beer is the best make sure u play cards against humanity great game.
- Fresh beer made on the premises
- Rock n roll music w the end men and tasty beers. #watup
- $4 beers! Everything brewed in house! A walk from the train station but definitely well worth it!
- Most overpriced pretzels and beer cheese on the entire planet. Stunningly so.
- Beer is top notch, bartenders are total a-holes.
- Get the beer and cheese pairing plate; these perfect combinations are a great way to experience some of the best SingleCut has to offer.
- Enjoy the food they have for sale, or bring your own snacks!