Shoeshine Charley's Big Top Lounge
- Ahh for nights you aren't gonna remember. What happened?!
- Excellent bartenders. Tip these folks big!
- Large patio, interesting decor, live music (often)
- The closest you can get to the circus without Barnum & Bailey. If the live pianists and pink elephants get to you, grab a cold beer (preferably from Saint Arnold, a local brewery), and a cushy seat.
- sit on the throne!
- Always have a blast here. The live music is outstanding. Service is a bit slow.
- Forget happy hour: Big Top doesn't open until 8 p.m.
- Look for the smiling cat above your head.