The Shipyard Brewing Company
- The girl who gives tours sucks and the beer is sub-par.
- The beer is great - get there on the hour for a tour.
- Grab a six pack of Shipyard Pumpkinhead to save for those lonely, non-autumn months.
- Bear, the tour guide, is awesome. Great tour and tasting. --And all the staff is friendly and accommodating.
- Definitely abrasive tour guide ..... From yelling to the guests like kindergartners to checking the ids of senior citizens!
- It's a video tour (which happens to be more about the business than the beer) rather than a tour of the brewery - if you want to see a brewery, Allagash is close by and offers a real brewery tour.
- What a fun time here, free tastings, fun beer. Brewery tours!! They make root beer too. Gift shop is amazing. They don't take themselves seriously and that's the best part. In Maine must do!!
- Why are people complaining about free beer? What are you communist? Sheesh! Enjoy the tour and FREE beer, IT'S FREE! Sign up online for the full tour
- Nice tour. Great beer. Really great people. Must stop for anyone's brewery tour!
- As a beer snob I never realized how English Shipyard was in their brewing until doing the tour.
- best Maine Souvenir shop I went to all week. Good balanced beers... The Average American palate doesn't like balanced beers. So you've have been warned!
- Take a tour of the brewery and sample some great beer!
- They have video tours on the hour every day from 11 am - 4 pm
- Shipyard Brewing Co. will be sampling beer Oct.15 at The Village Voice's Brooklyn Pour Craft Beer Festival! Check out more info at our website: http://ow.ly/6nNID
- Make sure you book in advance on their website. Tours fill up quickly!
- JJ does a great job on the tour, he was filling in! Def give the tour a shot, good history!
- Skip the tour, pop into the shop and put together your own six-pack sampler. Great Signature Series brews if you want a bigger and bolder.
- One of my favorite parts of Portland.
- Its no longer there.
- Flights are $4. Try them all!