Saint Benjamin Brewing Company
1710-14 N 5th St (Cecil B Moore)
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Watch the fireworks on the roof.
- Quarts to go in cans in the fridge by the bar. Great Sunday brunch with all-you-can-drink Mimosas or Bloody Marys.
- Great Sunday brunch with all-you-can-drink Mimosas or Bloody Marys.
- Come for the beer, but dont miss the fries!
- Bacon fat biscuits
- , - . . 5$ Uber
- Scallop risotto, shrimp and grits and of course the beer.
- Great beer and the food is just as good. Have been here close to a dozen times and never a bad experience.
- Friendly staff, and helpful with everything from a beer at the bar to kegs for our wedding.
- Really excellent beers and flights of four for $10 so you can try different styles. Also, the tri-color fries are out of this world
- We tried every beer on the menu! Out of the 12 the two that stood out the most were the Wit or Without and the Kumpelbier Maibock. The servers are super nice too, and even charged my phone for me!