Ryder Cup Bar
1 Ocean Course Dr
Kiawah Island, SC 29455
- Great Bloody Mary
- Try the Palmetto, a local beer
- Hidden gem. Eat outside for an amazing view. Lunch is a great value. Try the sangria, raw bar, or fish tacos.
- Great place to eat and drink looking at the ocean!
- Amazing views. Interesting cocktails. All tasty food.
- Crispy Shrimp App is great
- Definitely try the Low Country Grilled Cheese with fried green tomatoes and jalapeo cornbread.
- Amazing views of the Ocean Course from the patio. Be sure to bring bug spray in the evenings.
- There is typically a long wait to eat here for dinner but it is worth the wait
- Always end our vacations with a drink or two while the last golfers come in and the sun goes down. Short rib sandwich gets high marks.
- The crispy shrimp are worth everything.
- Eating with an amazing view
- Spectacular lunch on the shaded patio. Great food, friendly service, & outstanding course/ocean views. Crispy shrimp, parm taters, & mahi tacos (+sriracha) were outstanding! Plus local craft beers
- Gorgeous views and customer service is top notch.
- Burgers, views and Crispy shrimp.
- Beautiful views of the Ocean Course 18th and the ocean waves. Great service! For lunch my fav is the crab cake sandwich. Everything I've had though has been amazing!
- must watch sunset from here! do not miss ordering the Mussels..unreal !!!!!
- The hot crab dip is amazing. Sit outside and enjoy the view!
- The grilled cheese will bring tears to your eyes.
- Eat outside with a glass of wine. Try the chicken wings!