Route 101 Bar & Beverage
- Get a martini and marvel at how much it tastes like water! Truly uncanny.
- Great little no frills dive
- Good pre game spot for the Regency Ballroom
- Cheap drinks in a dive bar that hasn't change since I was here last 17 years ago. Brilliant!
- Friendly bartenders
- Stop by before a show at the regency for drinks 2x or 3x cheaper
- An awesome, personable staff. Really awesome to drink here, I'll make sure to drink here again if I'm in the area again. :)
- Allie the bartender is great!
- Cash only homie. Sketch ATM near the bar.
- Dive. In SF.
- Great jukebox scenario. Dive-y though. #Whoa
- Play pool !!
- There's a pinball machine here!
- Pool tables are almost always available, any day of the week.
- Thinking of Dimebag Darrell. In Memory. A Black Tooth Grin \m/\m/
- Cash only but they have an ATM inside, along with pool tables & pinball. Perfect when Polk Gultch bars are packed weekend evenings.
- Thursday 5 to close 1.75 O'Brien cans and tuesday 2 dollar high life bottles 5 to close
- $3.25 PBR, flat screen. Come here.