Rosie's Wine Bar
5:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 12:00am
5:00pm - 12:00am
5:00pm - 11:00pm
5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Where's our waiter?
- Decent beer on tap. Good wine selection! Good apps!
- Nice selection of wines and the food is great.
- The wine is good, but they also have some excellent top shelf liquor. Yummy snacks too.
- Great food and beer/wine. Food can be pricy, but it's very good.
- Grilled blackened chicken is great and on the spicy side.
- The portion to price ratio is poor. The one glasses are big. It all evens out on the end.
- Great wine bar - great wine selection and good food. Josh the owner is the perfect host!!!
- Oh dear God these sausage sliders! $%$@
- Cool place to go on a week night for a glass of wine or a beer. Fun people behind the bar :)
- Food is made to order and you can taste the difference! The extra wait time is worth it.
- Try the beer withthe name "duncle". Very good.
- I love Rosie's Wine Bar. The service is always nice and make you feel at home. Try the sliders!
- The drinks are awesome. The servers are pleasant. The food is great. Especially the baked Brie and the hummus. Prices are good and I always have a good time when I go.
- Ordered a salad 45 minutes ago...
- Fantastic wine list.
- They have somrle great wine gems, but I hardly go there because the food is so aweful.. And it has been that way since it opened. Please do something about it so I can go back.
- Don't come here. Crab cake was burnt to a crisp, then sliders came out & they were burnt to a crisp. Received another order of burnt crabcakes. Owner told us they can't remake anything. True story
- get the norton's malbec. skip the dinner. overpriced for what it is. decent food at gourmet prices.