Rose Of Australia Hotel
Pub, Lounge, Australian
- The $10 300g T-bone with salad and choice of sauce and side (thick cut beer battered chips!) is one of the best value meals in town
- Awesome onion rings.
- My fav pub burger around erko/newtown
- Friendly staff, good food and great service. Came for a Sunday Session and had table service for drinks and they even brought around free snacks. A+++
- Way above pub grub - this is a restaurant with pub prices. Delicious and great value
- Been waiting for dinner for two hours!
- The T-Bone steaks are amazing value.
- A well run, friendly pub with good meals.
- Ribs are great value
- Try the sticky ribs if you want a huge meal that tastes great
- Ordered the pork crackling, it came out cold and wet. They should rename the dish pork sogglings.
- Burgers are delicious, decor cool and relaxed in vibe, lovely bar staff!
- Si estas cerca, una buena cerveza entre amigos.. Es lo mejor.
- Craft beers, pizza
- The refurb is looking awesome but still no vegan options on the menu :(
- The thick cut beer battered fries are delicious and are perfect with a few beers. Get here early on Saturday if you want to get a table.
- The burgers! The chips! Eat here!
- Best value in Erskineville. New renovations have added a lot of open space, including an enclosed, open air lounge to get away from the smokers who congregate at the outdoor seating at the front.
- Now with free WiFi
- Best margaritas in the Inner West... Maybe all of Sydney.