The Red Door
Nightclub, Strip Club, Dive Bar
2416 Brazos St
Houston, TX 77006
- Great place for saturdays
- Blue blazer will Blow out your vjajay
- I have successfully found hell on earth.
- This place is either racist or stupid. I came at 1:45am when there was no one waiting in line, mind you. I'm Asian, and it just so happens that the cop is Asian too. He tells me to get in line. REALLY
- This club is soooo amazing! Beautiful bar, people, great music! Later crowd but worth the wait!
- Bring shoes
- Great upstairs/patio area with nice views of the skyline. Drinks are reasonably priced overpriced. The crowd is generally good looking young professionals.
- Trendy spot in Houston! Great music! Great to network and having fun in a group setting!
- Should you find yourself feeling more adventurous, a trip down an opposite flight of stairs takes you into the dark recesses of nightlife imagination.
- Finally! Some EDM!
- Crop dusters make dancing downstairs an unpleasant experience. Don't be afraid to call those dbags out!
- Not impressed.
- Crowd is trendy as heck! Good bar.
- if you know someone go with them its worth it
- Why is the door red?
- I paid $11 for a mixed drink. Also, quite douchey ... Probably will be back again -_-
- Fuck this club, if you dont tip the fucking ass hole security person with $$$ he will not let you in.
- Like it...first time...will try again
- The place you come when your blackout drunk in Houston
- Been here probably over 10 times. I've only been allowed in once. I always meet dress nicely, but I also wear the wrong skin color. Notice how 80% of the line waiting outside is non-white.