The Parker House
Bar, Speakeasy, Seafood
12:00pm - 9:00pm
8:30am - 6:00pm
8:30am - 6:00pm
- Nothing says a good time like getting wasted in a brooks brothers shirt
- Been coming here since I was a youngin'. By far one of the best spots down the shore. Come in right off the beach and enjoy $10 lobster among other seafood at the back bar. Oh, and a cold beer too!!
- Beat the Cover.
- Go to the bar in the back at 12pm. $10 lobsters and $2 mini-burgers to die for (plus more)! Your stomach will be happy =)
- Saturdays and Sundays have 25 cent clams until 5. If you get the last 25 cent clams, you get a shirt.
- The Lobstwr Mac and Cheese is well worth the $22 price tag.
- You look like you need a drink. Luckily, you're in a bar!
- There are drink specials on holiday weekends. I guess you don't know what your talking about.
- No drink specials on holiday weekends. Get there early!!
- This place is amazing. $1 bud light bottles are great but this place is a gem because of the cheap/fantastic seafood on the back porch. Gorgeous people to people watch helps as well.
- There's only one way to say this: Parkerhouse is my favorite bar in the world. Period.
- New dude on the grill this summer is brutally slow. Get ready for hour long waits for mini burgers.
- Been renting a room here since 1984 , it's the best place on earth
- Wicked fun but remember cash only and no tanks for guys!
- Double fist Fridays!!! $1 bud light bottles 6-9 on Fridays, good music, always packed! Closes at 12 tho
- Don't pee in the tall urinal. It is hard to reach.
- Day drinks!!!!
- Bill the downstairs bartender mixes great specialty drinks - you gotta try the Mo-tea-to and the Rocket Pop.
- I like this place. It's different and has a different crowd. They do have decent cover bands on. Even it closes around midnight, you still get to have a good time there.
- Check out the tequilla bar and get wild!!