O'Reilly's Irish Bar and Restaurant
36 S Pennsylvania St (at Maryland St)
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Try a Paul's Pussy!!! Shot or cocktail, it'll make ya wet
- Only good place to watch the Blackhawks games! Come on down hockey fans
- Sundays are the best days to come in. Robert is amazing!
- Check out some of the lowest beer prices for the big weekend!
- Tuesday, Thursdays, and Fridays are the best nights to stop in for a few drinks. Great drink specials.
- Chicken sandwiches here are simple yet delicious!
- The Guinness stew is unbelievably good. No, really, it is. You should try some.
- Love this place... Surrounded by 3 other bars but by far the most CHILL... Welcome WHITE SOX and BLACKHAWKS fans...Bartenders Jay, Joel, and Nicole are among Indy's best
- What a fun place. Great and friendly staff.
- Great menu options and plenty of seating
- Beer selection is good, outside seating is good for people watching. Food and service are however not good.
- Typical Irish pub with good food.
- Just a great bar
- Lots of TV to watch the match and have a pint
- Terrible service.
- $6 pitchers everyday!
- I'm always impressed by the bartenders here! That plus great drink prices make it a favorite spot. Pro Univ of Michigan sports, too!
- Get a piece of ham on your burger. So good.
- If you have a chance to have a drink made by Joel do it! He's the best !!!
- Food was delicious but couldn't stand the smell of smoke