Old Town Pub
- Great stand up comedy show every Tuesday at 9:00
- Get the tater tots!
- Blackened chicken wrap, Monday $5 pizzas, Tuesday .50 wings great staff and regulars!
- Worst nachos ever
- Hot bartender named Sara! Ow ow!
- Great Food and Service and in the perfect location! The pizza is awesome! Say hi to Steve Brown for me
- Huge, Potent Sangrias! :-)
- Wednesday nights are Karaoke Nights at 9.... Great times!
- Go during Karaoke night.
- Friendly staff, solid but not spectacular
- Kinda dive like, but great place. They have life size jenga but you need to sign a waiver
- Great little pub, food is average, but vibe is great
- Pizza, chicken tacos, anything on special!
- A decent bar in Old Town. Nothing special, but no complaints either.
- Good for late night. Kitchen is open late and they always have good drink specials
- Quiet in the evening before 8PM. Great place to bring a date for intimate talk and listen to smooth music that's a hole-in-the-wall place in River North just to chill and relax.
- Dont eat the nachos. I dont know if its because in Canada we use real cheese... because their heese taste liquidy and processed
- Kitchen closes at 1230 am
- Get these and cheese it's amazing!!!!
- Get a $1.00 Draft, Jagerbomb, or Patron Margarita by downloading Bartab. It's a free mobile app and they give you 2.00 free when you sign up!