Bar, Dive Bar
3930 Cass Ave (btwn Selden & Alexandrine)
Detroit, MI 48201
- I heard the backyard is tight.
- Home of the legendary "Need I Say More" party by the Visionquest crew. Get there early (before 10am), enjoy the beer and grass before it gets crowded. Tip the staff and smile, they're hooking you up.
- Bathroom smells of fresh piss -- real bar
- Worst mojito I've ever had.
- When they're sold out of Labatts, opt for a Molson. And vice versa.
- Best bar backyard ever! Off the beaten path, super cool, super chill spot :)
- Have an Amber Ale
- Best backyard ever.
- When at Old Miami... The Old Miami Sunset is a MUST!
- Ordered a pitcher of miller lite...completely flat. Disgusting.
- One of the best summer drinking spots in Detroit. Keep your ears open for Sunday parties!
- Try the homemade sangria yum :)
- Ask the bar tender for an old miami sunset! Perfect for a summer evening!
- Quite literally, my stomping grounds... No memorial day is complete without my visionquest fix.
- Great local spot for a no frills good drink.
- love the outdoor patio
- Hip hop, hip hop!
- Heard the visionquest put on quite a show, need I say more? This place has been around for a long time, lots of memories here.
- The chill vibe...
- Cool little bar with a good atmosphere and live music. One of the few midtown spots not over run with hipsters.