OAK - Original American Kitchen
- Goat cheese and beet salad
- Pretty place, good truffle mac&cheese, board games and drinks
- Black & Bleu w/seasoned waffle fries & Hoe Hoe Hoe from @swamphead
- I had the fried green tomato sliders and they were amazing. The pimento aioli had a kick and I don't like spicy food but it was super tolerable and added flavor. My boyfriend had the g morning burger.
- Fun place in Gainesville. Definitely full of college students. Board games available and definitely take a photo with the infamous flower wall!
- The whiskey wall is a LOT of fun. It's a great place to come and hang out.
- Love this place. The grilled cheese with tomato soap is amazing. Great ambience.
- Save room for the fried Twinkie ice cream.