- If you have to have. Meeting on a Sunday afternoon then meeting at a place like Murphy's isn't so bad. Beer was cold, service pleasant and apps tasty.
- Awesome food and even better drinks! 4$ for jack and coke!! Try the "fall in a cup" special! Half angry orchard half pumpkin head with a brown sugar rim....when god took a sip he said "Jesus Christ"
- The Dublin calamari's amazing, the cheddar burger's fabulous, and outdoor seating offers a nice place to sit and unwind.
- Buffalo flat bread is a great shareable.
- Great service and prices! Come on down!
- Loved this place! Good food reasonable prices great atmosphere and great service
- Great food; fantastic beer choices; and amazing service. It is always a 5 star experience at Murphy's Pub. The highlight is the bar manager and the great rotating beer selection!
- Atmosphere, service all excellent
- Corned beef and cabbage...
- Corned beef and cabbage
- Not the worst parking lot in Agawam, but pretty close.
- Very good Pub will be going back!
- The most amazing bloody Mary's made by Brian
- Bring your own chair. There aren't enough.
- The Shepherd's pie was great. Bartender worked quickly to keep the beers flowing. Will visit again.
- Our service was terrible, my sandwich was great but my boyfriend's was beyond awful. This place needs a "bar rescue" as I could see it having a lot of potential. My tip is: don't go.
- Terrible service