Gay Bar, Karaoke
- Kacy the singing queen. Shes so fun !
- You definitely want to sit outdoors, a great way to observe the hustle bustle of midtown west.
- Great food - Thai Chicken Wrap is the best
- Hmm how many waitresses to deliver a beer? Three are working on it and it's been fifteen minutes ...
- Best karaoke place ever.
- You got a good draught beer selection, cocktails, and food here. No frills. Don't expect much but a good time. Staff is friendly.
- Karaoke Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun with the BEST DJ in NYC.
- Used to love this place, but service has seriously declined...I'm ready to relinquish my mayorship. Good happy hour specials and chicken tenders though
- Bad service and the pizza burger sucked.
- Mary, the bartender, is the best!
- Too many rock songs on karaoke on a Saturday night...somebody grab the mike and throw in a mix!
- Have the Fish & Chips.
- Beer Ping on Thurs is fun and I don't even drink beer!
- the burger is pretty good. comes with potato wedges and a salad.
- Nice place to have happy hour. But sit outside because the seats inside are not comfortable.
- Fun corner location for bar food and drinks. Prefer the beer or wine over their mixed drinks... Great outdoor seating. Large inside highboy tables good for groups. Like the weekend theme nights.
- Had a Great Bloody Mary
- Gay bar on the down low except for Saturday nights when it bursts out with a fab DJ dance night. Still with $5 frozen margaritas!
- Trivia night was a lot of fun. Pretty good food.
- Lots of beer choices