Mountain Goat Brewery
Brewery, Pizza, Bar
5:00pm - 8:00pm
5:00pm - 12:00am
- Omg it is awesome. That is all.
- I dare you to drink whatever is in Randall 5 times.
- Mountain Goat beer is simply one of the best brews in Australia - nay the world!!
- I wonder if they could have the beer cheaper, considering they make it there! Mountain Goat have great brews, though. Hightale Ale being my fave: thick and bittersweet.
- Great beer and good pizza, but rug up with a jacket because it's really cold in there.
- Ride your bike *to* the brewery for a free pot of beer! They run a tour on Wednesdays too as well as having different brews run through the Randall.
- Really nice apple/pear cider and I like their sweet coffee-ish stout. Great casual atmosphere with no pretention and decent pizzas as well. Staff are friendly
- Great beers
- Amazing craft brewery in legendary Richmond, home of the mighty Tigers #GrandFinal2017
- Crowded fast on Fri. Good fire work pizza goes great with steam ales, friendly staffs with great cozy brewery atmosphere!!
- Pizzas are nice but a little pricey
- One of the best spots in Melbourne for a beer. Do the tour!
- OK pizza, great beer! Casual grab your own seat bar. Place can fill up fast. Great place to visit in the middle of summer.
- Crowd age probably skews 30+ and can get extremely busy. Still a very unique place to drink.
- They have a cool, grungy bar that's only open on Wednesday and Friday evenings.
- The IPA is very good, the pizza is delicious and the ambiance is perfect.
- Great Friday night sesh location. Awesome atmos, great brews on tap.
- Nice beer with good pizza. Avoid smoky flavour beer
- Great Tour!