Montero Bar & Grill
Dive Bar, Karaoke, Bar
73 Atlantic Ave (at Hicks St)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- On Fridays ask Amethyst to sing Heart's 'Alone'.
- Friday night karaoke is not only the best in New York, but the best on this planet.
- friday night karaoke + $3 PBR bottles
- Stay late on Friday night for epic karaoke with Amethyst and hot dogs on the house!
- Weekend karaoke is a blast here (and goes until 4 AM)! Cash only though!
- Friday and Saturday karaoke with amethyst is the best.
- Opened in 1947; one cool relic. Photo in first porthole is of opening day-
- This place doesn't have taps. They serve bottled beer (and water!) out of coolers. Come on Saturday nights for hilarious group karaoke, but don't come sober.
- Frank McCourt used to live upstairs, and talks about this place in his book 'Teacher Man.'
- Thursday night karaoke is great for trying out new songs!
- Dive-ish bar with cheap beer and billiards tables.
- Throwback old school dive that's hard to find these days. Don't ruin it assholes
- Headphones & Sandwiches
- Karaoke + cheap pool. Do a photo opp in the phone booths.
- Find Lindsey Weber on Fridays
- Don't hide in the back. Bumrush the front and SING!
- Karaoke on Friday IS epic ... That doesn't make your singing good.
- Buy a t-shirt!!!
- Cash only dive bar with a maritime theme and a pool table in the back. If you dont get a PBR here you are doing it wrong